One America Principals
The principles—which help us as real estate professionals with awareness, communication, and planning for a diversity-oriented practice—encompass the spirit of diversity and inclusion for all members of our team:
- We welcome you and want to do business with you.
- We will base our decision and opinions of you on who you are, not on any preconceived stereotypes or ingrained value judgments.
- We subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles.
- We embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation.
- We will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose.
- We will market homeownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that homeownership is a realistic option.
- We will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you and encourage you to consider all communities and neighborhoods.
- We will make every effort to maintain open two-way communication. If we do not share a common language, I will work with you to find someone who can interpret.
- We have incorporated these principles in our daily operations and our overall business plan.
- We are here to help you meet your real estate needs because you are the reason we are in business.
- Please let us know about any cultural or special needs that you have so that our business relationship will be comfortable and successful.